REGISTER YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Register for free on our website (www.givingapp.org) or on our organizations app (GivingPoint). Your organization will appear on our platform after email verification and you are ready to receive donation directly into your organizaiton bank account immediately. After sign up you will receive 2 emails with links and instructions on how to complete your account registration. In the first email accept your Stripe account. In the second email sign into your Stripe account again, complete the account activation questions and click on “Authorize access to this account” tab. You will be redirected to our website and your account registration will be complete. If you already have a Stripe account that is active you only need to follow instructions in the second email to sign into your Stripe account and your account registration will be complete.
- Our Giving App allows you to give in less than 10 seconds with 3 pushes. Search and select your organization or fundraising campaign, complete checkout, and your donation is sent directly into your recepient’s bank account. You will receive an email receipt for every donation you make. Your payment method is securely saved (by coded ID) so you can make quick donations without re-entering your payment information each time. You can also set up recurring donation/giving based on any frequency you wish (weekly, biweekly, monthly).
- Our free website donate button & online donation form allows you to receive donations from your website. The free donate button & online donation form code is easy to generate and embed into your website. To generate your free donate button & online donation form code, log into your organization account, go to online donation (Givingbox) on the left menu options. You can customize your donate button by choosing your preferred text, color, and size. Also select between Nonprofit or Christian organization online donation forms. Click get code. Copy code and follow instruction on how to add the code to your website to generate your free donate button & online donation form.
- Our credit card reader software can be found on our free organizations app GivingPoint. Download your free GivingPoint app. GivingPoint is compatible with phone and tablet. Puchase your Stripe BBPOS Chipper™ 2X BT card reader from your Stripe dashboard. Once you are logged into your GivingPoint app, click on GivingPoint from the left or footer menu. Follow instruction to select your Stripe card reader and you are ready to accept donations by swipping, tapping or inserting payment cards. The Stripe card reader communicates with App by bluetooth so make sure your device bluetooth is turned on. Our card reader app is very easy to use and unlike Paypal Here we do not keep your funds locked up for any period of time. We give a free Stripe card reader to churches or nonprofits with a following or membership of 200 or more.
CREATE FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGNS
- Start a fundraising campaign for projects, events, activities, or special needs. Organizations and individuals can start a fundraising campaign on our mobile apps or website. Go to menu and select “start a fundraising campaign” and complete the simple steps. The campaign will go live after email verification. Share the campaign with friends and family and receive donations directly into your bank account. After creating your fundraising campaign you will receive 2 emails with links and instructions on how to complete your account registration. In the first email accept your Stripe account. In the second email sign into your Stripe account again, complete the account activation questions and click on “Authorize access to this account” tab. You will be redirected to our website and your account registration will be complete. If you already have a Stripe account that is active you only need to follow instructions in the second email to sign into your Stripe account and your account registration will be complete.
- We do not charge organizations or fundraising campaigns any extra fees for accepting doantions with our Giving App or Givingbox giving tools. Our payment processing partner Stripe charges standard processing fees of 2.9% + $0.3 per card donation and 0.8% per bank account donation (capping at $5). The Stripe processing fee is deducted from the donated amount. As an example for a card donation of $20, the organization or fundraising campaign will receive $19.12 (minus card processing fee of $0.88). Donors are charged a flat rate platform fee of $0.2 (20 cents) per donation. As an example for a card donation of $20, donor will be charged $20.20 at checkout. For mobile card reader doantions Stripe charges a processing fee of 2.7% + $0.05 per card donation and we charge a platform fee of $0.2 (20 cents) per donation making a total processing fee of 2.7% + $0.25
- Organizations can issue refunds directly from their Stripe dashboard or send a message to email@example.com and we will issue the refund on their behalf. Donors will see the refund as a credit on their card or bank account statement approximately 5 to 10 business days after refund is issued. You may refund all or part of a donation. No fees are charged for refunds, but the processing fees from the original donation are not returned.
Drop Us a Line
Please report any and all violations of this TOS to Giving Funds LLC as follows.